Yes, packages are unmarked and well sealed. Only you knows the contents. Our ground mail services will need a trace on your address and the mail box.
Contact us for returns. And cancelling of orders. Check refunds on Security page.
Do you? You need not… We take care of your order from checkout to delivery…You just have to sit back and monitor the package as it takes routes to you or you can just wait for it to arrive within the given time frame.
NO ! Discussions are encrypted, packages unmarked and mailing or shipping the most discreet ever…you are welcome to try
Those methods of payments are completely open and not safe…But we are developing ways to use such payment methods.
Contact our online team and it is done and refunds set up immediately… Or item replaced and resent… Refunds can take up to 1 month. Check our Security page.
You can buy and leave…as a guest.
Shipping and delivery depends on the address put in your order form. Your class “Express Delivery” or not… Usually 3-5 business days and 7-10 business days.
Order information and tracking details are generated prior to orders processed and confirmed. You receive tracking information for your orders after payments are confirmed and orders processed and set out of the warehouse.
Available everyday, 7 days a week, 24 hours.
No identification, No Sex, Age, Race or Gender discrimination. Make your orders and enjoy !
It is perfectly safe ! Many marijuana and illegal drug stores exist online but we are interested in talking about our services only. Deals are anonymous, clientele is private and chats encoded. Shipping packages very discreet and can’t be sniffed even by watch dogs.
Transfer suing Moneygram or Western Union to the address provided in our checkout…Note; after the transfer, you email a copy or picture of the transfer receipt to process your order.
- Pot Heads – Someone who believes any problem can be fixed by smoking marijuana, and any activity is more enjoyable whilst stoned. Or better of; a person who smokes marijuana, especially habitually.
- Dhank – A species of plant grown in the southern hemisphere. Being a member of the Cannabis generating plant family, this being Cannabis. Obviously this plant being of the Cannabis genus, is prohibited from sale in most countries.
- Cannabis – Gifts from the abundant Earth… as natural as the clouds, the rain, the corn in the fields and all the many fruits of our gracious intelligent, and loving planet, Gaia. terms: Hemp, pot, Marijuana, Ganja, Weed , etc. (Cannabis sps. sativa, Indica , and ruderalis.)
- Chronic – The bombest Shyt You’ve Ever smoked that gets you beyond fucked up !!! Chronic weed is with all natural contents in place.
- Toke – “I need another man, hand that piece over here…” To inhale marijuana
- Buds – Weed and marijuana buds are friends to everybody.Amended soil – Soil made friendly to the growing of weed by adding nutrients and soothing agents.
- Compost tea and Molasses – nutrients for the weed plant. A thick, dark, syrupy substance made by boiling the juice of the sugar cane plant. With a great taste and plenty of iron and calcium, it’s superior to table sugar and most sweeteners in just about every way.
- Medical marijuana – High quality marijuana for medicinal use grown by experienced growers AKA “Stoners that know WTF they are doing” and sold to what are called “med. clinics, the clinic, cannabis club, etc” A lot of people think Medical marijuana is just government grown marijuana and its fake but, I have news for all you idiots. Its real and, it’s fantastic. You are missing out.
- Weed strains – God’s gift to the world… Brings peace when used wisely !!!
- Discreet packaging – buyer’s contents cannot be known, detected, tracked or smelled by police dogs. Mostly vacuum sealed and unmarked.
- Ditch weed – Bad marijuana or weed grown in a ditch by the side of the road or wild weed growing around the corner.
- Fire – An extremely potent batch of marijuana. No specific strains is defined as “fire weed“, but certain samples can be.
- Ganja – Its not a Jamaican word and its not slang, it’s a SANSKRIT (the original Indic languages) word for hemp. dumb asses.
- Choko – It is also a vine vegetable that can climb and can grow over any surface.
- Muggles – 1930’s word for the almighty green, and it isn’t about the Benjamins. Louis Armstrong once smoked muggles with his band right here backstage, right after a concert
- Mary jane – Mary Jane is a different name for Marijuana. Also a song from Rick James which really explains it well.
- Indica and Sativa – Species of marijuana; Indica is not slang for marijuana, but one of the three species of marijuana; Sativa, Indica, and Reduralis. Sativa is more of a skinny, tall, lanky, and less yielding plant that produces a mind high. Whereas Indica is more of a small, broad, and usually a higher yielding plant that gives you a couch lock body high. Rederalis isn’t grown due to its small amount of THC but is sometimes crossed with other species to shorten flowering time.
- Concentrates and Edibles – weed made dense, combined with ingredients and flavored various flavors and aromas. and easy to chew up and go.
- Bitcoins BTC– An electronic currency, which consists of cryptographic proofs-of-work, that can literally, verifiable, and securely transferred the over the internet from a buyer’s bitcoin wallet (app, software) to a seller’s without the aid of a mutually trusted third party (e.g., pay- pal or credit card bank, who traditionally collects a fee for this trust).
Drugs Guide and References.
“Downers” like Xanax, Valium, and Klonopin make users feel calm and relaxed by increasing the brain’s nerve-calming agent, called GABA. It’s hard to get off this drug once a tolerance starts to build up, which can take place very quickly. More than 15 types of benzodiazepines, aka “benzos,” are available via prescription, although forms of the substance are traded on the black market as well.
Benzodiazepines are considered a minor tranquilizer, and they affect the user in the short term with side effects such as impaired cognition, lethargy, depression, altered vision, impaired motor function, tremors, nausea and abdominal pain. Long-term use of benzos can cause brain damage, and withdrawal symptoms include body aches, muscle stiffness, sleep disturbance, anxiety, seizures, irritability and memory problems.
Methadone is an opioid that is commonly prescribed to treat heroin or morphine addicts, as this pain reliever helps the user come down from those harder substances. Even though the risk of addiction is low when used as directed by a doctor in a clinical setting, many recreational users have been drawn to the substance and subsequently become addicted. Methadone generally comes in the form of tablets, powder, and liquid. It shares some of the same effects as morphine but is not quite as strong or addictive as that opiate.
Methadone can slow or stop a user’s breathing, especially when someone first starts using the drug. Other short-term effects of methadone include itchiness, severe sweating, constipation, nausea, sexual dysfunction and even death.
Not to be confused with methamphetamine, amphetamines (or “uppers”) create a rapid tolerance and intense cravings in users. They make users feel confident, energetic and euphoric, and they may be attractive for their appetite-curbing traits. Amphetamines are usually taken orally but can be snorted or injected. This substance is featured in some legal drugs such as Adderall and Dexedrine, although several street forms are also available.
Amphetamine’s side effect like decreased appetite makes it great for weight loss.
Cocaine, like many other drugs on this list, affects the amount of dopamine in a person’s brain and causes intense cravings for more of the substance. Snorting cocaine powder causes a rapid, intense high and builds up a tolerance quickly. Coming down from a cocaine high can cause depression, edginess, and irregular sleeping and eating patterns.
- Bath Salts.
Bath salts are a synthetic drug that creates a feeling of euphoria and are taken by injecting, snorting or smoking the substance. The effects can last for several hours, but users often re-dose and may stay up for several days. One of the main substances in bath salts, MDPV, was found to be nearly as addictive as methamphetamine.
- Bath Salts.
Methamphetamine affects the dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain, making the user alert and hyperactive. Meth releases massive amounts of dopamine into the brain and suppresses norepinephrine production. Users develop a tolerance quickly and develop cravings for more of the substance.
Methamphetamine can be smoked, snorted or taken orally. It can also be dissolved in water or alcohol and then injected. Crystal meth is one of the most common forms of the drug, and is often considered a “club drug.” Meth usually suppresses the user’s appetite, and the high doesn’t wear off for 6 to 8 hours.
Heroin users instantly get a “rush,” and after a time, cannot experience any good feelings without using it. Addicts get intense cravings while going through withdrawal. Heroin is a semi-synthetic substance that is extracted from the opium plant, making it a member of the Opioid class of drugs. Heroin is generally taken via a needle injection, although pure forms of the drug can be smoked or snorted.
- Crack Cocaine.
Crack, also known as crack rocks, is the purest form of cocaine available and is smoked through a glass pipe. It causes the user’s brain to release large amounts of dopamine, which results in intense feelings of pleasure and a burst of energy for about 10 minutes. Some users become addicted to crack the first time they try it.
Crack cocaine and powder cocaine have similar chemical compositions and effects, but crack causes a stronger, faster high, albeit one that lasts for a shorter amount of time.